Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2007

Okay so I'm horrible. I started this thing in January 2008 and only got through July 2006. Too much has happended from then until now, so i'll just do a quick update on the past year and a half. We moved to Idaho in August of 2006. I started working for BYU-Idaho as an International Advisor and Tahri was taking classes and working for his company in Arizona from home. It was a really good set up for us, with my benefits Tahri was getting his school paid for, and he was at home working and doing my to do lists. :) He also started building our home. I was still working on my thesis at San Diego State University, and in April of 2007 I graduated with my masters in Postsecondary Educational Leadership. Oh it was a big weight lifted off my shoulders. For graduation Tahri bought me the perfect gift. My baby girl Chanel. Oh i just love her! She is a long haired pug, full of attitude and never ending energy.
















We moved into our new home that summer. Tahri built us a beautiful home.
We went to Hawaii for my cousin Jeneka's wedding and got to see so many family members that we hadn't seen in awhile. It was also Julie's birthday so we all went to a concert to see Fiji and the Whalers. It was a fun quick trip!




















My parents came to visit us for the Christmas holidays and I hosted my first dinner party at the house. It turned out perfectly, mainly because my mom planned and cooked everything. :) I just showed her where everything was in the kitchen. ha! Don't you just love moms. I think those are the highlights of 2007.



















No comments: