Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 4th

This year for the 4th we didn't do much. We moved into our new place on the 2nd, so we spent a lot of the 4th trying to get organized. It was pretty tough because I was sooo tired and not feeling very good. But that night we met up with the family at the River and watched the fireworks. It was a beautiful night and the fireworks were good. We ordered take out from applebees, and I would not recommend getting take out. The food was all soggy by the time we go to our little area, it just wasn't as good.



Tahri and I waiting for the fireworks to start. i remember thinking none of my pants fit me so i had to wear a dress. hahaha, i was having a fat pregnant day and i think i was only like 12 weeks here. ha!

Roy came to visit Z for graduation and stayed and hung out for awhile. Roy, Mek, Imari, and Kira trying to get into the pic.

Kira and Tuson.

1 comment:

Paty said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! love all your pictures.pkcsfh