Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random

The night after the reveal we flew out to California to visit my brother Josh and his wife Julie. Also to get away for a bit before I can't travel and not want to go anywhere without baby. We had a blast just relaxing, eating at all our favorite places and visiting with family. I took my camera with me but didn't take one single photo see i'm a loser. But here is a recent picture of my brother, his wife and my cousin Kenny. My mom went out there a week later and took this so it is recent.


Here is a recent pregnancy picture of me. I am about 23 weeks. One of my mom's coworkers gave birth about a year ago and she sent me a bunch of her pregnancy clothes, so nice of her. Maternity clothes are sooo expensive so i'm glad that I have things to wear now. :) Thank Aurene.........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kehau you are so adorable! I am so excited for you and Tahri. We were sad that we missed you when we went to Idaho so we will have to make another trip up! Hope all is well!

Roxy said...

You look so dang cute! Keep writing, it's good for the soul and keeps me reading. I miss you.