Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day Part 1

Because a few of us were going to be gone for mother's day we decided to celebrate a little early. I know i'm not very early with my post though. :) It was a nice evening, we all got to together at Kira's house, and exchanged gifts, ate some appetizers and dessert and just hung out. Mom Fua got us all these really cute bracelet watches, and she got a bunch of different things from everyone.

The moms and future moms. :)Tale and Mommy
Sunday Tahri and Tale got up and made mommy breakfast, then gave her lots of presents to get ready for the trip to Hawaii, and then made a yummy bbq for dinner. It was a great first mother's day for me.

3 comments:

Paty said...

My goodness! It's been so long since your last post...Hooray, you finally posted! hahaha
Seems like you had a pretty good Mother's Day...and what about a Hawaii trip?? You gotta post some pics.
By the way...Tale is so ADORABLE!!!

Roxy said...

Sounds like a great time with Idaho cuties....love the pics of Talea'i.

Tahri and Kehau said...

I know Paty i'm the worst. but i have a ton of updates to do. I have to get some work done first though. ha!