Monday, September 21, 2009

Tale Boi Updates

Tale turned 8 months on the 19th, I can't believe how fast 8 months has gone by. Yesterday I just felt his first tooth come in and he is starting to walk along all the furniture. He got a new big boy car seat and a new toy. Tahri calls it a walker but it is his new baby bike. :) He is getting better and better at walking with it now too.

My new toy........

I can walk around with it..........

I got a new big boy car seat now..........


I even get to sit in the carts now. :)


Watching mommy cook, I'm trying to get through the gate to her.

Straight to the sippy cup.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cow! He is looking so big! Tucker's taking a nap and then we're coming over to visit you guys and swing :) We can't wait!! See ya soon!!

Paty said...

He is so cute! Hey, I thought they were supposed to be a year old before you switch to front facing carseats?!

p.s. My girls have a toy similar to Tale's and they love to push it everywhere.

Tahri and Kehau said...

We still have it facing the rear until he is one. He was just soooo long for the other one, so my mom bought him a new seat. She bought him the toy too. she spoils him so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tale you handsome little thing. Miss you!