Saturday, February 20, 2010

Little Angel

Okay it has finally been broken and he is like the best kid ever!!! Tale came down with a bad cough and ended up getting an ear infection. But he has still been sooo good. Going on 3 days now, he is back on schedule, going to sleep at 7, taking his nap around 9 and then again at 1, but instead of breastfeeding him to sleep, he gives me signs and I just put him in his bed and give him his blanket and he puts himself to sleep. His naps are even getting a little longer. When he wakes up he doesn't cry I can just hear him in his bed talking or playing with his mobile. I go in to get him and he is as happy as can be and just off to playing again! I don't know where this change came from but he is just a little angel! He is starting to get over his cold and his ear infection. I hope this last.............

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow Kehau, you're lucky! Tucker is such a different kid when he's sick. he's SOOOOOO much harder!! We miss you guys! We need to see you soon!!