Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Month

Leila is now one month! She was not in the mood to take any pictures at this time but I knew that if I didn't do it then I wouldn't get around to it for awhile. So not the best but it will have to do.
Weight: 10 pounds 6 ounces
Height: 22 3/4 inches
She is a healthy baby! She is in the 90th percentile for both weight and height. My goodness this girl likes to eat. She still has her blue eyes, I'm wondering if I'm lucky enough to have two babies with blue eyes???? I guess we will have to see.


Also one of my really good friends is leaving Ithaca. Christy and her husband will be moving to New York city to begin life after Cornell. We sure will miss them. I had a little surprise get together for her. Here are a few people that were there. Tale was the only boy there, lucky! Tahri was there long enough to take our picture, hello you cut half my head off. :) Oh well, I think he was a little nervous.

7 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

So cute! What a good idea to take her picture with a little one month sign...a great way to keep track of her as she grows! She is beautiful!

Paty said...

What a cutie!!! She looks a lot like you in that picture.

Lindsey Hicks said...

That was so much fun! I'm really glad you had that party.

Anonymous said...

What a cutey patooty...hi Leila!

Ben, Paige & William said...

She is so adorable! and love your blog... super cute :)

seiwhat said...

awww man shes a killer hottie... betta watch out!!!

Audrey Molifua said...

Omg! I love how Chunky she is! She is about as big as my Anu!lol. She is a doll!