Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Beginning

Tahri and I knew each other back in high school, but we didn't start dating until about 5 years later, but he has wanted me from the first moment he saw me. Me, I had a feeling I would marry this guy when I heard him speak at his missionary homecoming. I didn't stick around after the services to talk to him, but a few weeks later we ran into each other at a football game, and he asked me out. We dated on and off for about 2 years and he finally proposed in August of 2005. 3 months later we were married. We got married in the San Diego temple, and then took a cruise out of Texas to Belize, Honduras, and oh my gosh I can’t remember the third stop, but it was really fun. I did get a little sea sick though. Here are some pictures from the wedding and the honeymoon.

No comments: