Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feburary 2006

For my birthday/valentine's day we went up to Flagstaff Arizona. We stopped off in Sedona on our way home. It is suppose to be very beautiful, and everyone said to stop there so we did. The views were so nice, and the town was really cute. Flagstaff was really cold. It even snowed while we were there and we were sooo glad that we didn't get that kind of weather in Phoenix. The time away was fun, but I think Tahri wished i was more of a "nautre" girl. He wanted to stop and enjoy all the different beautiful landscapes, and i was complaining about how cold it was, and how it all looked the same. ha, I know i'm a loser. :) Then on my actual birthday I had dinner with some friends because Tahri had class until about 10 that night. But he brought me home a cake, some balloons and some presents. I love birthdays!







No comments: