Monday, December 29, 2008

An old update


Here I am at 34 weeks, this was taken about 2 weeks ago. I'm about 36 weeks now, getting closer and closer to the due date!!!! Everything is on track, baby is measuring as he is suppose to be, i'm gaining as i should be, and he is moving around a lot now. I can see the movements in my tummy now too. It has been getting really uncomfortable to sleep, walk, and move really. Even breathing is getting hard, but nothing is too unbearable just yet. Just getting really excited for the arrival.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

OMG you look so cute! Thanks for sharing your photos, we love it especially since we are so far away.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! You look so bu-t-ful:) Love u.

Paty said...

Wow! you are 36 weeks already?!?! It seems like just a couple months ago you told me you were preggo. I'm super excited to see pics when your little boy arrives! Sleep as much possible cause you won't get that much sleep later.