Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower

I have the best family in the world. They do so much for me. The Sunday before Thanksgiving, my aunties in Hawaii decided to throw a baby shower for me in Hawaii and surprised me with it. They worked it out with Tahri to set up a webcam so that we could see each other. I hated the surprise because I was not looking my best, and I hate being on camera when I looke like I just rolled out of bed. Anyways, my aunts gathered the family together at my Aunty Ronette's house, they decorated the place with baby stuff, cooked a feast, had party favors, and even played a couple of games. It was so wonderful to see everyone even if it was on a small screen. I wish I was closer to all of them during this time. They each opened the gift they brought for me and then my parents sent everything to me. I was sooo touched, and felt so loved by everyone. It was such a wonderful gesture and I can't express enough how grateful I am for them. Just the other day I received about 5 boxes from my mom with all of the stuff that everyone got me. I had so much fun opening the boxes and seeing everything first hand. This baby is definitely spoiled already!!!!
Thank you to my ohana in Hawaii. I love and miss you guys so much. Oh and congrats to my cousin Daniel on his new addition too, Baby Zaylee.........

4 comments:

Paty said...

How fun! You got lots of cute stuff. Seriously, family and friends are great!

Paty said...

Kehaulani, e-mail me your address.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun putting together the baby shower. We did it more for us than for you because we wanted so much to be a part of your pregnancy. We miss you so much and wish you were closer but technology made it possible for us to have you attend your very own baby shower in Hawaii. We love you Kehau. Say hi to Tahri.

Roxy said...

You're right! What a great family, love all the goodies, sharing in your joy and having you be a small part of your celebration even from miles away.