Thursday, July 2, 2009

New York

I've finally told my boss so I feel like I can finally share the news. Tahri got accepted to graduate school at Cornell University for the Fall semester. We are sooo excited for him, but i'm soo nervous to go. I just don't see how we will make it all work, but he is confident that it will so I'm slowly coming on board with it. It is such a great opportunity for him, but I just worry so much about the timing. It all seems so rushed to me. I really like to have everything in order before I move forward on something and I don't feel anything in order at this time. errrr........

We have to be in New York by the second week of August, so we only have a few weeks left with our Idaho family. :( The forth of July will be fun and i'm looking forward to a nice weekend. Of course we will also be taking advantage of the time off to start downsizing and packing up things to get ready for the move!

4 comments:

Pili girl~ said...

BLAH!!!! When are you leaving?!?!?! We need to go eat lunch or something! Well, at least I'll have another friend to come visit in New York... I have some friends out there that have been wanting me to come and visit. Maybe I'll stop procrastinating all these 8 years and finally get out there. MEANING, I'm crashing at your house and get to play "Aunty"! =) Love you!c

Anonymous said...

Wow, NYC! Get ready for some fast paced~expensive living. So proud of all you two do. You'll be even further away from Hawaii than ever before.

Paty said...

Congrats on the grad program acceptance! Hope the move is good and that you get enough help to make the move easy.

6Ungas said...

Good Luck! You're strong,cause I know I just couldn't pick up and leave Hawaii to go to NY. All of you will be fine, you still got us for support. xoxo!