Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1 Year Old

Tale turned 1!!! I can hardly believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital waiting for him to come. Oh the long day that was. 20 hours of drug free labor. I hope I don't ever have to do that again. :) But I forgot all about that when he finally came out screaming. My little man, oh I love him so much. For his birthday his Uncle Jared flew all the way from Hawaii to celebrate with him. He brought all the goodies for the bbq, kalbi ribs, teri beef, manapua, poke, macadamia nuts and a whole bunch of yummy candies. He also bought all the decorations, his cake and ice-cream, bbqued all the food, and even made the pupu's for the party. Mommy hardly had to do anything!

We took Uncle Jared to a Cornell basketball game. They killed Columbia.

Go big Red! :)



Tale's birthday morning he came down to balloons. He loved them. He played all day with them and pretty much the rest of the week. I'll have to go buy more for him. He loved them.

I made Tale his own cake to dive into. He was so cute, while everyone was singing to him he smiled in his chair, then he saw the cake and did a couple of small touches to see if mommy was going to spank his hand. And then......................

He went for it. :) My handsome boy going to town on his cake.

Happy 1st birthday my baby boy. We love you so much.................

No comments: