Friday, January 29, 2010

Special Delivery

I thought it was finally time to make the news public. Tale is going to be a big brother!!! We are expecting a GIRL in June. We are sooo excited. I'm about half way there, about 20 weeks so far. First trimester was miserable, second is not so bad but still can't keep anything down. That is the same thing that happened with Tale so hopefully everything will be fine and baby is getting what she needs.

We are just so blessed to be able to be parents. It feels like we prayed, and tried and waited so long for it and now we are having our second one already. Tale is the the biggest joy in our lives and are excited for our other bundle of joy. It is hard to imagine spilting my time because I just love my one on one time with Tale, but I know it will be good for him to have a sibling around.

Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!!

5 comments:

Paty said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! I am not brave enough yet. I guess, after having twins...you kinda get scared of babies hehehehe. I still feel like I would go crazy w/ a third...or even more if it's twins again. Anyway, how exciting! you'll have a boy and a girl...so cute!

Audrey Molifua said...

Yay!!!Congrats!! She is going to be Beautful just like Tale!!! Hope your feeling better. I just started to about 2wks ago. But Now I get so tried from doing things so easily!!

Waltman said...

congrats on a girl! so happy to see your blog...

robin said...

congratulations kehaul! (this is robin,josh's wife. i just clicked over from amy's blog... i never see you!)

brooke said...

i am so happy to hear you are having a girl...but no good that you are still feeling yucky...