Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Surprise!!!

I have the best friends EVER! Today they threw me a baby shower, I was so surprised. Tale and I usually get together with Tiffany and Julie weekly for lunch or playdates so going over for a visit wasn't out of the ordinary. But when I pulled up to their place there was a lot of cars outside and I thought, dang who is having a party? When I got to the door there were a ton of people in Tiffany's apartment and I was like wow everyone is coming to brunch today cool. Then they all yelled surprised and I could feel my whole body get all warm. It took me a second to realize what was going on and I was speechless. The party was for me! hahaha These girls are the best. Usually after your first child you don't really get showers but they threw one for me anyways because this time it is a GIRL! Thanks so much guys and for everyone that came! I wish I would have taken my camera with me to get some pictures. But I stole some from Julie's page.

A few of the kids that were there. How cute are they? Tale was camera shy. Opening some presents. How cute is that swimsuit?




2 comments:

Paty said...

Hey, I tried leaving a message 2 days ago on your previous post but for some reason the comment option was nowhere to be found, weird. Anyways so glad that you guys are staying busy with a whole bunch of fun activities. Seems like you guys are living in a beautiful place.

Baby showers are so much fun, and they help so much. So glad that you have great friends around you to give you such a nice surprise. You still need to post a belly picture! Seems like you have a tiny belly, but then again you were sitting down. Heck, I think my belly is bigger, that's not good hehehe

Julie said...

That was so fun! I'm glad you were surprised :)
Love you lots!