Friday, May 7, 2010

Enjoying the sun

This is kind of a random post. We haven't been doing a ton but playing outside a lot, the weather has been so nice. Tahri is almost done with the semester and we are looking forward to having him to ourselves for a bit. :)

One of Tale's best buds is Tucker. They will be leaving soon for the summer and we sure are going to miss him and his mommy. Here are a few pictures of the two cute guys.

Tahri's program had an end of the semester dinner that we attended. Tale is trying to go outside and Tucker ran over to give him a hug. How cute is he???

We went over to Tucker's house for some yummy carne asada tacos, it was so hot that day, so the two guys hopped in the bath.


Tahri and Sam play in a softball league together so the boys went to watch the last game of the season. They had a ton of fun playing together. Tahri was gathering all the equipment and Tale was crawling all over him, I couldn't resist taking a picture of them, it kind of turned out like a little league picture. ha!My little island boy, he loves to run around with no shoes on, and mommy hates him doing it. Here he is running without any shoes on. I had to bribe him with a popsicle to put shoes on. Sleepy boy, oh he is so precious, I can't stand how much I love this little guy...........
And here I am at 33 weeks pregnant. I haven't taken very many pictures and this one is that great either but I've been asked to post one so here it is. I can't believe I'm going to have another baby next month!!! ahhhh, this pregnancy has gone by so fast!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Kehau, you are the cutest, I can't believe how tiny you are at 33 weeks!! I love all the pictures of Tucker and Tale. We love you guys and we're so happy that we get to play with you all year next year!! We will miss you so much this summer... :(

Moreno's said...

WELL HELLO!!! I didn't even know you guys had a blog!!! how exciting is that! It's so much better than facebook or myspace anyway we think because it's more personal and all that good stuff! Anyway, I love all your pics and updates but dang girl I don't know how you keep up. I can bearly find time to update.. like once every how many mos? and then when I do, Albert is like what are you doing? Blah blah blah!! ha ha ha.. but i'm tryin to be more faithful about that. It's so fun and keeps me current because you know once we have kids our memory starts to fade..LOL. anyway, i'll do my best.. thanks for calling me out! HA! I can't even Believe how cute and big Tale is and i didn't even know you were prego! Moded! well congrats and we love you guys!