Thursday, June 24, 2010

Waiting.....

We are still waiting for our little girl to join us. This pregnancy has gone by so fast until the last 3 days! My parents came about a week ago and my mom went to work. Now that everything is organized I'm so ready for her to come! My mom is amazing, she has been taking such good care of all of us, entertaining Tale so that I can sleep, taking him on walks, to the park, cooking every night, cleaning, organizing, and my dad has been walking Chanel too, oh what am I going to do when they leave? I'm like on vacation right now. :)
Okay baby girl, we are all waiting for you!!!! Please come, mommy is ready for you.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I keep looking at your blog for updates...I've been thinking about you!

Julie said...

KEHAU! I can't believe she still isn't here!? Hurry up little one, your mama can't wait to meet you! I bet she's here by Sunday :) We miss you guys so much. I'm so excited that your little girl is almost here. I can hardly wait to meet here in August! Good luck Kehau, I'm dying that we're not there right now. I wish we could help out a little. Glad your parents are there :) xoxo

Paty said...

I'm so excited for you Kehaulani!!! Can't wait to see pics. Hope everything goes well and she arrives soon.