Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V/B-Day

I'm lucky enough to celebrate my birthday on the same day everyone else celebrates being in love. :) My husband did awesome! He started off with getting me my breakfast favorites, donuts, pancakes, eggs, sausage and hashbrowns. Of course I had to share with my babies, Leila is becoming quite the eater. I'm not sure if her little tummy is ready for all these foods but she demands it. So she had some pancakes, donuts and eggs! Tale my picky eater, just ate a donut and the hasbrowns.

Then for brunch we met up with some friends and exchanged some valentines. Tale had soo much fun and ate way too much candy this day. I found him several times under the tale sneaking chocolate, hiding in the corner with gummy hearts, and taking everyones treats. Oh this boy, I wonder where he gets his sweet tooth from??? :) My friend Julie has a friend that makes these really pretty bows, she got one for me for my birthday for Leila. I LOVE it!!! Leila looked sooo cute in it.

She has so much hair I'm not sure how to put them in her hair. But I love this picture because they have like the same expression. :)Tahri had class until about 7:30 this night so we ordered some Thai food and ate in. Tale couldn't wait to see his dad so he stayed up with us practically the whole night. But because he had so much candy he didn't eat any of the food, but when the birthday cake came out who know who was right there ready for a piece. I tried to wait to have my cake until he went to bed but he just wouldn't go. So I figured okay this day was a bad day eating wise for him, might as well finish it off with just a little more. Tomorrow no more sugar for him. Bad mom!

I hardly lifted a finger all day, and that really was the best gift of all! Tahri got up early with the kids and made sure I got to relax when he was home. Thanks babe for such a wonderful birthday/valentines day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad I got to see you on your birthday Kehau! And Leila looks adorable in that bow! She's so pretty...just like her mamma! Glad you had a good birthday!

venae said...

Kehaulani- I didn't know you had two darling children! they are beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying life and taking in every minute. they grow up so fast. Best wishes to you and your family!- Venae