Sunday, March 6, 2011

8 months

My beautiful Leila turned 8 months a couple of days ago. She is just growing up before my eyes! As I posted earlier she is climbing the stairs, and that is one of her favorite things to do! Tale loves playing on the stairs too, so we spend quite a lot of time there. She is also learning how to climb off the bed and couch feet first so hopefully we can start on coming down the stairs soon too. I feel like she is going to start walking soon because she is starting to crawl on her feet and hands and she can move from one object to the other without any assistance.
She still wakes up once a night, I would let her cry through it but I feel bad for my neighbors, good thing she goes back to sleep pretty quickly. She LOVES to eat, I swear she is never full, and she is eating a lot of big people food. Waffles, french fries, potatoes, rice, eggs and many of Tales snacks! She actually eats more than he does! She doesn't have a ton of interest in baby food, unless there is no other food around. And she gets really mad if we don't share our food with her. She is going to be my good eater! She smiles all the time, she likes to sing when others do, and she loves her mama! :)
She has 2 teeth on the bottom you can kind of see it in this picture.

I had to post this about Tale. I took Chanel out for a potty break real quick this afternoon and Tale really wanted to come. I told him it was cold outside and I would be really quick. Of course he cried, so I told him you can't come outside you don't have on your shoes, or your jacket or pants and it is really cold out there. I'll be really quick you can watch me from the window. Of course he cried but I just went anyways. I came back in and he had his boots on (correct feet) and his jacket! I was sooo amazed, he has never put them on all by himself before. He forgot his pants but still quite an accomplishment! I thought he was sooo cute, I had to take him outside.

1 comment:

Lindsey Hicks said...

That picture of Leila is so gorgeous. Both of your kiddos have such twinkly eyes.