Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter II

We got EGGED! It was so fun, some bunnies left plastic filled eggs around our front lawn and Tale was sooo excited to find all the eggs. He made me hide them a few times, this is what started off the egg hunting for him. We did see the little bunnies hopping away, and I'm glad we did. I always feel bad when I can't say thank you to someone that does something so nice for us. I wish I got some pictures of it, but it really put Tale in the Easter spirit.

The day before Easter Sunday the Easter bunny visited us and dropped off a few things. Gigi and Grandma Molifua also send somethings and Tale was so excited to see them when he woke up from his nap.
Tale is really into spider-man and batman right now. I tried to just get him PJ's to wear at night but now he wants to wear it out and all day long, so here he is showing off his spider-man shirt.

But the easter bunny got him a batman shirt and of course he had to wear it. So we will have to get him some more super hero shirts for him to wear out.

Then the kids went searching for eggs, Leila found one and was perfectly happy with the one she found, it was filled with skittles. Tale found all the eggs and went to town on them!!! He totally got egg hunting, it was so fun to watch him look for them and get so excited when he found them. He still carries his eggs around with him everywhere!
The kids looked so cute today for church, they had matching polynesian outfits but I didn't get a picture of it, errrrrrrrr........ Happy Easter everyone!!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

In a nut shell...that is EXACTLY Jonas right now..how funny! He loves Batman and he is still walking around with his Easter basket.

Paty said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! I know I say it almost every time but they are!