Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Clothes

So I don't think I officially announced it on here but we are expecting baby #3 in September!!!! Man was it a surprise to us. :) We we are so excited and also sooo scared at the same time, at least I am, 3 kids under 3 oh my!!! :) Well my good friend Julie gave me a whole bunch of her maternity clothes. I am like so excited to wear them, I didn't get much maternity clothes with my other babies because I never really wanted to spend the money on it, and was always irritated that I never had anything to wear but still not enough to buy clothes. But this time around i'll have lots to choose from. Thanks Julie!!!

3 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

I understand that...it's so hard to spend money on maternity clothes! But then again not having them was horrible because I never had clothes I was comfortable in...so getting them from someone is the best of both worlds! Congrats again :) so exciting!

Paty said...

Congrats on the new baby!!!! Oh and yes...it's so nice to have extra maternity clothes. I too don't buy much, but I got some extra pants and capris from my sister in law while I was preggo w/ Camila.

Julie said...

oh my gosh you are so welcome. Too bad you'll look way cuter in them then I did. ha ha ha. serious.