Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's a GIRL

We welcomed our baby girl on September 11 at 9:00am. She came out perfect. Delivery was good and we are all adjusting to life with our new angel. We named her Tylana Roxanne Davyne. It took us forever to come up with a name because Tahri was convinced it was going to be a boy and I pretty much stopped looking for baby girl names. So while in the hospital me, Tahri, my brothers and my sister in law Julie all decided that we weren't going to sleep until we came up with a name. And in the end we all decided on Tylana. Her middle names are her two grandmas. She was my biggest baby yet, she weighed 7 lbs 14 ounces, and was 21 inches long.A few of our visitors, uncle Josh, aunty Julie and uncle Jared. These guys were life savers!!! My mom wasn't able to come out for the birth this time, so my brothers really stepped in and helped. Uncle Jared stayed with the kids at night so Tahri could be at the hospital with me, and took them over to uncle josh's house to play with their cousins and all the toys aunty Julie bought to keep them entertained. Thanks you guys!!!!!

Baby sister came to visit, how cute is my Leila girl? She treats her little sister like a little doll, but she just doesn't know her own strength, she can be a little rough.

Big brother on the other hand is so gentle and so loving. He just loves his baby sister so much. Always wants to hold her and feed her. He will even lift his shirt up when she cries to try to feed her. It is the cutest thing!!! When she keeps crying, he says mommy lift up shirt and feed baby. ha! The things they pick up on.

First night home from the hospital. Can I just say that this little girl is just an angel. She was such a good sleeper at the hospital I was worried that was all going to change when we got home, but so far she has been the best sleeper out of all my kids!

My 3 little keikis..........Oh how I love them so much............

A close up of Tylana. My friend just gave me a bag full of new born stuff, so finally she can dress out of yellow. :) Poor girl had like nothing to wear, now she has something new to wear everyday. Thanks Lauren for all the clothes!!!

11 comments:

Ehales said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful

Vic and Ashley said...

congratulations!!!! she is BEAUTIFUL! Love you guys!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

That picture of the three of them together is precious! She'd beautiful, Kehau! Congratulations!

Lindsey Hicks said...

I agree with Hillary - that picture of the three is them is so sweet. You have such gorgeous children and Tylana does not disappoint!

Paty said...

Congratulations!!!! I was wondering when you were gonna have this post :)

She is absolutely beautiful just like your other two.

Julie said...

I knew Tale would be the best big brother around to this one after seeing him with Maizie. What a sweetheart. We miss you guys so much it hurts to look at pictures of you. Can't wait to see you guys in January! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She's perfect. xoxo

Heather Ashby said...

Congrats!!! She is gorgeous and I love the name, just beautiful. Have fun in all the madness, it may be crazy but it's the best!

Tiffany said...

Kehau, your family is so beautiful! Congratulations!

lauracritchfield said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting.

Kira-Jen said...

omg...girl! can a family be any cutter!! What absolutley gorgeous kids u have. love ya sis!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

CONGRATS! You have such a beautiful family. We miss you!