Monday, July 25, 2011

32 weeks

My mom bought the kids these really cute outfits awhile ago and while I was in Hawaii I found one that fit me, so I bought it and thought it would be cute to take some family photos with them. But they didn't like that idea too much, we couldn't get one with all 3 of us, so it turned into maternity pictures for me. :)

Here I am at 32 weeks, oh my how time has flown by. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore but not quite sure if i'm ready to be a mother of 3!!! Yikes that scares me a bit. But I can't wait to meet my little one.




9 comments:

Julie said...

Kehau!! You are stunning! So pretty! We are missing you guys so much. When do we get to see you again?!

Lindsey Hicks said...

You look stunning. I know Julie already used that word but it is exactly what I thought when I saw these pictures. I feel so bad for Tahri. He must be dying looking at this post.

Paty said...

You look beautiful!! Can't believe you are already at 32 weeks!!! She'll be born before you know it.

Ehales said...

B.e.a.utiful! You all look great, looks like summer is treating you well :)

Lindsey said...

kehau, you look incredible! and tale and leila are still so adorable! we really miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh. You look great! Too bad the kids weren't behaving. It would have been so cute to have all three of you together.

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Kehau, you look so good! I am so excited for you guy's to have your third:) Your kids are just the cutest...I love seeing all your updates! Hope to see you guys soon:)

Lindsey Hicks said...

Kehau I think it is high time for an update. I know you are super busy getting ready for baby but you've just got to do it. Some of us are starting to check obsessively to see if you've posted . . .

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Those shots are GORGEOUS!