Thursday, January 26, 2012

Imari and Brianne Wedding

This past weekend Tahri's brother Imari got married! He married the girl next door (literally) Brianne. What a beautiful day! She looked amazing, I wish I had a good picture of her dress, it was beautiful. The Molifua boys
The Molifua girls
How cute are these boys? These are just a few of the nephews.
Family photos are so hard!
This is like the only one I had of her dress. I loved it! They had such a beautiful reception too. They tented the inside of the church gym and had lights and jewels all over. I love weddings because you get to see so many family members and just have a blast together! Congratulations you two!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

so fun!! I love the picture of all the little boys dressed up. What handsome little dudes. And I love your family picture, you guys look so cute. I can't get over how old your kids are looking, we miss you like crazy.

Sharon said...

(This is Julie...signed in as my mom. HAHA opps)

Nat said...

All your kids are cute but Layla is gorgeous! Oh my gosh! Hope you guys are doing well!