Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Kids

So today Tale went to preschool for the first time. Now for those that know Tale know he doesn't go anywhere without his mommy, I mean I can't even get him to stay in nursery and he is like the oldest one in there. There are only a few people that he will stay with without crying, my mom and his uncle Jared. But today he was such a big boy and he went to preschool.

(I love his smile in this picture)

This is his cousin Quinn, she has been going for about 6 months now and is about 3 months older than Tale. She loves it and we thought we would see if Tale would go and stay if he was at least with his cousin. Tale was very hesitant to go but after I let him pick out his outfit, pack a spiderman toy in his backpack and promised him a nice big treat when he got home he finally agreed. So off he went with his Aunty Lanayia and Quinn, and I was sooo surprised to have her come home without him. Apparently he did really good for the first hour and after that the teacher had to find ways to entertain him because he was ready to go. But I'm so proud of him for what he did today. I really hope it gets better and he loves it as much as his cousin. Mommy sure loves her couple of hours. :) Leila was so cute, she wanted to go so bad, she even dressed herself and brushed her teeth and tried to get in the picture. Can you see her behind Quinn? She was so mad when we told her she couldn't go. Another milestone today was Tylana started holding her own bottle. Now I'm not sure if that is a big deal or not for a 4 month old because my other kids never took a bottle but I was pretty impressed!
Oh they are growing up too fast and not fast enough. hahahaha............I just love them!

1 comment:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Oh I'm so sorry Tale is still having a hard time in nursery. What a breakthrough for him to go to preschool. This could be life changing for you ha ha.