Sunday, March 11, 2012

6 months

Man I can't believe 6 months already, so much has happened in such a sort time. This little girl is rolling all over the place, eating like no other, laughing, grabbing and wanting everything in her mouth. She is starting to scoot a little and is starting to eat oatmeal and baby mum mum's. Her brother and sister love them too and always eat them and hers. Poor girl. She is such a happy little baby and is my least needy child. Except for at night, she still wakes up at least 3 times a night and wants a bottle. But as soon as we get out own place we will be changing that for sure!!! I don't think she is going to have blue eyes like her brother and sister, and her hair is getting lighter. She is so fun and so cute! I just love her sooo much!



5 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I didn't think you could have another baby as pretty as Leila but I take it back. She is such a doll!

Julie said...

AHHHHHHH she is so sweet! I love her and I'm DYING that I haven't seen her in person yet. KEHAU?! When are we going to get to see you guys?

Audrey Molifua said...

OMG! she has grown sooo Much! She is beautiful! Went to Home depot the other day and was sad cause I thought of you guys!

Tiffany said...

Wow, she's so big! That outfit is darling.

Pili girl~ said...

Kehau!!!! I'm horrible at keeping in touch! I do love reading your blog though! Hope you and your family are doing well! Much love and aloha, pili girl~