Sunday, August 12, 2012

Come back!

Wow, I feel so overwhelmed by how much I have neglected this blog.  Every night I go through the post in my head, but I can never get online and do it.  Getting on the computer these days is hard and I really only want to get on to work.  But I feel it is so important to document things especially since this is one of the only ways that I do record what is happening in our lives.  So here is another attempt to be better.

Okay so quick recap.  We are currently living in Idaho Falls, we were bummed to leave Oceanside but couldn't pass up a great opportunity here in Idaho Falls.  Tahri got a great job with a real estate company out here.  He is working as an asset manager and really loves being involved in all the deals.  And the company is awesome!! So I think that we finally found a place to be for awhile and it feels good to finally feel like we are settling in somewhere.

We were staying with Tahri's older sister Lanayia and they were so great to us.  Now we are renting in Ammon and we are really loving our location, and the neighborhood.  Tale is really coming around.  He is making such great friends and it is so awesome to see him interact with others, have friends and just comfortable enough to venture out on his own a bit.  I'm loving it, and I really wish that we weren't renting because I'll be so bummed when we have to move again.  I hope the next place to move to is just as great.

1 comment:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I'm so excited about this come back! I almost emailed you YESTERDAY for an update but then I didn't want to hassle you. I've missed stalking you guys:)