Thursday, August 7, 2008

For my mom.........

Okay this picture is for my mom. She is sooo awesome and I sooo wish she was closer to me at this time. She sent me a box full of goodies a couple of weeks ago. She is sooo excited for her first grandchild as we all are. She sent me like 6-7 different shirts that can fit over my growing belly and so many cute baby clothes. We don't even know what i'm having yet but I told her I felt like i was having a girl and she sent the cutest things!!!!! I'm about 16 weeks in this photo, my mom has been asking about my progression so i thought i would take a picture in one of the shirts she bought me. I'm starting to get a bump going on but i still just look fat and not pregnant. My face is getting fat and i don't think i'm going to be able to fit in this shirt for very much longer, because well the top is going to be too small in a few weeks if you know what i mean? ha! But thanks mom for all the goodies, miss you so much right now and can't wait for you to be with me soon. Hopefully soon i'll start to look pregnant and not just like i have a fat stomach. :)

2 comments:

Paty said...

Cute picture!!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys. You'll be a great mom.

rileygirl said...

Hi there!

Just wanted to say that you're a beautiful pregnant woman. Enjoy this time and be beautiful!!!

Aurene (your mom's working partner!)