Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tennis Team!


Lanayia, Kira and I played in a women's 4.0 tennis league this spring. This was the 2nd year for kira and I and the 6th or 8th year for lanayia, but it was the first time for all us to make it to Boise. Our tennis team went 8-1 so we were crowned conference champions. With that we were able to go to Boise to play in the district tournament. Our team was awesome this year. But we didn't do so well in Boise. It was miserably hot, and a lot of us just couldn't play all that well in the heat, and i think we were all a little nervous. Lanayia didn't get to play because she is way to pregnant so we did miss one of our best players out there too. I think I was going to pass out in my match. I was sooo hot, plus i was a bit out of shape. ha! But next year or whenever we make it again, i think i can only do the morning matches.

I took my camera with me but I didn't take any pictures until the last day. loser huh? Most of the woman left after the last match but we decided to stay another night and just relax. So i only got a picture of the ones that stayed which were us three, Lori, and mom (who came to watch us play, sooo nice).

Tennis was a lot of fun!!!!

No comments: