Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer almost Over :(

I can't believe it, summer seems like it just got here, but it is starting to cool down now, school is back in session and well fall is right around the cornor, so it is almost over. boo! So we are trying to enjoy what days we have left. Tahri has been playing a lot of tennis lately, sadly I've been feeling sick again, so I haven't always been up to it, but this past weekend we got together with some of the family to bbq and go boating. It was a lot of fun and a pretty good day to go. We did some tubing and some skiing. I went skiing and that was probably a stupid move. Afterwards my back was sore and I was scared at all the wipeouts I did. I guess I didn't think that maybe a pregnant woman with hardly any skiing experience should be water skiing. ha! But it was a fun day and hopefully there are still a few more boating trips before the summer is over.



Tiger


Tuson
Me and Chanel. She wasn't a big fan of the water but she is a great swimmer, she was glued to me while we were on the boat, and when i went skiing she was crying for people to save me. she was sooo cute.

Tahri, Kira and Mek went for a dip while i Imari and I went skiing.

Imari, he had to make tubing more interesting.

2 comments:

Paty said...

Hey, do you know what you are having yet?????

Tahri and Kehau said...

yeah i'm having a boy. :)