Friday, November 21, 2008

Nursery

I am just way too excited for our little one to join us, I couldn't wait to get everything together. Tahri was really hoping that he wouldn't have to set things up more than once because he really wants move out of Idaho as soon as he graduates. Me, I want to stay here until baby is born and then figure out what we will do after. So I really wanted my nursery set up.

We got a few of our nursery items delivered to our house, and it sat in boxes for awhile, after a lot of nagging and wining Tahri finally set up the dresser for me. I wasn't too sure about the color cherry, it looked pretty dark in the pictures that I saw but Tahri kept telling me that cherry was red. So I kept begging him to put it together to see if I would like it. The other crib set that I ordered in espresso wasn't going to be delivered until January 20th, and that just would do for me, so I went with another set. Well he set up the dresser for me but then it sat in the living room for about 2 weeks.



Then on our anniversary, he cleared out a room and made it into our nursery. Oh he will be so mad when he has to pack it all up again when we move. hehe..............thanks babe for setting this up for us. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nursery! Thanks Tahri for all you do. Kehau, you look fab!