Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 things...

8 TV Shows I like to watch:

*Prison Break
*King of Queens
*Super Nanny
*American Idol - only last season and this season because my brother in law was on it.
*House
*Law & Order
*Reba
*The Hills

8 restaurants where I like to eat:

*todai's
*China Star
*L&L Drive in
*Cheescake Factory
*Texas Roadhouse
*Red Robin
*Soup Plantation
*Panda Express

8 things that happened today: well since the day just started maybe i should say what i did yesterday.

*Went to work
*Went grocery shopping for Thanksgiving
*Sat in the car while Tahri figured out our flat tire
*Watched twilight with the girls
*Played with Chanel
*Tried to get tickets to best of Acoustic cafe, Imari is playing in the show
*Put the groceries away when we got home
*Emailed

8 things I'm looking forward to:

*Thanksgiving break, no work for 2 days. yahoo!
*Not being pregnant anymore and meeting my son in January
*Seeing my mom again when she comes for baby's birth
*Tahri's graduation
*Christmas
*Warmer weather
*What lies ahead of us after baby comes and Tahri graduates
*Finally being settled somewhere

8 things on my wish list:

*A healthy baby
*Pick a name that I love for my son
*Winning the lottery
*A home of my own
*To live close to my family
*A new car
*Motivation to workout and get back into shape
*A happy home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your restaurant choices lead me to believe you love "local food". Me too! Todai is my all time favorite cause get so much variety:)

Tahri and Kehau said...

actually no, those are all the places that i miss and wish i could go to. :( but they have all those places in california, hopefully we can live there again. next best thing to the real local stuff. :)

Paty said...

What?!?! You haven't decided on a name for your baby boy!! You better get working on it girl, your baby will be born soon.

seiwhat said...

Lol... i did this as a text message thing and yah, it was hiliarious! and i love your tv shows... you should come down and try the REAL LOCAL FOOD! cant beat it..