Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 years........

I can't believe it has been 5 years for Tahri and I. I was remembering back when we first got married, we made out a goals list. I can remember most of them, and some we have accomplished and some we are still working on but I don't think either of us ever imagined that we would be here in New York at Cornell. But it has been an amazing adventure so far, everything with Tahri is one, and I'm so glad that I get to go through them by his side.

He is so patient with me and even when he is furious with me he still treats me like the princess I think I am. :) I'm so grateful to be his wife, and I just love him for all that he does and most of all for the 2 beautiful babies he has given me.

I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings us.
I can't believe we don't have an updated picture of all of us, will have to get that done.

1 comment:

Pili girl~ said...

Suga! Love the family picture. I know - I'm lame for not keeping in touch. Oh well... Looks like New York has been treating you all very well! Wait - you are, still, in NY, yes?!? Ugh... there I go again with my lameness!