Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sewing........

So I've had a sewing machine for over 4 years now and have never used, and well I still haven't. HA! I couldn't really figure out how to thread it so I used my friend Julie's. :) She showed me how to make these.I had so much fun, who knew I would enjoy it so much. I made these for my younger brother who is having twin girls in May. I'm so excited for him and his wife! Thanks so much Julie for helping me with this.

Oh and we figured out that I bought quilting thread instead of regular thread? ha! rookie! Hopefully I'll figure out how to use my machine soon. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Those look great!

Paty said...

nice job! Now you'll have to get a picture of the twins wearing them whe they are born.

Julie said...

Cute cute cute! Yeah I can't wait to see the twins in them! And duh you did them all on your own. All I did was mess up your sewing machine :) ha. It was fun to get together, hopefully we'll see you again soon!