Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 months

This is pretty late, but I thought I should post it before she turned 6 months. :) I'm not sure about her stats but she sure is growing. She has to grab everything in her sight. She loves to pull my hair, laugh, be tickled, and loves attention. She "crawls" in a circle and backwards. She rolls over all the time from both her tummy and her back. It is getting so hard to change her diaper and dress her. She tries to roll away and has the strongest kicks! She also gets up on all 4s in the crawling position and usually falls on her face. :) She can also sit by herself. I love this picture because it is sooo what she does all the time. She puts everything in her mouth but she loves to suck on paper. I'm forever taking it away from her but that is the thing she always grabs for before anything else. I'm not sure what it is about paper but she sure loves it. Oh she is sooo cute!

1 comment:

Heather Ashby said...

Your little girl is stunning, seriously!