Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wedding

One of the main reasons we went to California for Thanksgiving rather than Christmas was because one of Tahri's childhood friends was getting married and he was in his line. It was such a beautiful fun wedding, it was at a winery in California and the location was absolutely beautiful. It was really fun seeing old friends and meeting some of Tahri's friends that I hadn't met before.

This is a picture of Tahri with Adam and Andrew. Andrew was the groom and he is in the middle. They lived in the same neighborhood and have known each other since like the 3rd grade. That is one cool thing about living in one area for a long time, you make childhood friends that you know for most of your life.

I didn't know anyone there, but they had a table with the spouses/girlfriends of the groomsman, and these are a couple of my new buddies that I made that night. They were so much fun!
It was so nice to get out with Tahri, we hadn't been out together in a long time, mainly because my kids freak out when we leave them. But they did AWESOME with my brothers and my sister in law. They like never cried. They probably had way more fun with their uncles then with me. :)

They took them to the park, watched movies, played games. They were the best babysitters, and Tahri and I got to stay out a lot longer then we anticipated.

Oh and Tale is like obsessed with Thomas the Train. I saw these PJ's at the Walmart for like 5 bucks, and the boy did not want to take them off! He thought he was the coolest thing ever. It had rained most of the day, and the park equipment was really wet, but he insisted on wearing it to play, and after they gave him a bath he had to wear it after that too. They put it in the dryer and then had to iron it dry for him so that he would stay happy.
Leila was pretty good, she won't take a bottle so I was worried about her. But she played with the guitar and everyone took turns holding her until finally she fell asleep. I told them to just let her cry but they couldn't stand it. But when you look at those big blue eyes I could understand why............... :)You guys are the best babysitters, thanks so much for letting have a fun night.

No comments: