Friday, December 17, 2010

Cuteness!

We had a playdate at Grahams house and they all loved playing in the kitchen. There were all these toys in the living room but they wanted to clean up the kitchen. Except my son, ha! He was monitoring the cleaning. Mommy must not clean enough. ha! Tale found one of Norah's dolls, he was carrying it around and being so sweet to it. Then he lifted up his shirt and put the doll diagonally across his stomach. I was like what is he doing? The other moms were asking the same thing. Then one said I think he is breastfeeding her. I wasn't quite sure if that is what he was doing until he took the baby and put it over his shoulders and started to tap her back. I just about died, it was the cutest thing I ever saw. I kept trying to get a picture of it but he would run away every time. This was the only picture I could catch of him with her. It is incredible the things they pick up on. Oh and he wouldn't let anyone on the train either he was guarding that toy. He is obsessed!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Haha!! Kehau that is so funny. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you!