Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun in the Snow

It snowed for almost 3 days straight here and we were so excited to go out and play in the snow. It was such a nice day, the sun was out the wind was not blowing so it was not too cold.
We just went right outside our apartment to a little hill by the playground and did some sledding. Tale loved it!!! This time he kept his gloves and beanie on.
He had a ton of fun walking through the snow and throwing snowballs at his dad and Chanel.

My two boys, so handsome!

Leila was having fun too, we put her in the swing and she was loving it. I just love when she sticks her tongue out, I think it is sooo cute. She stayed in there for a bit, then I took her out and swung with her on the bigger swing and she went right to sleep.


Leila has also been a little needy, everytime she sees me she wants me to pick her up. There was a lot I needed to do this day so I put a couple tangerine slices in the net and she was happy for quite awhile. :) I thought she was so cute chewing on it.

1 comment:

Vic and Ashley said...

Oh yes! We're so happy we found you in the blogging world. Your children are gorgeous, keep em coming!!! We spent New Years in Idaho, we wish you guys were still there! We miss you and think of you often. Send our love to everyone to Tahri and kids.