Monday, October 31, 2011

Tylana

Just thought I would post some pictures of my Tylana. She is growing so fast. I think she is going to be tall, she already is getting too tall for her 3 month old onesies and sleepers. In these pictures she is about 6 1/2 weeks. She is also my first baby to lose hair so it will be interesting to see how it grows back. She is still a little angel. She is totally starting to smile and react to you talking to her, it is sooo precious. I wish I could just talk and cuddle her all day. She is taking a pacifier too, which has been really nice. She loves to suck on it while I just rock her. She also falls asleep when I do that, but those naps only usually last for about 45 mins then she wants to eat. You can totally see her balding here but I think she is still cute.

This picture was from Halloween she was drunk off her milk. haha!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

What a little beauty!! Can't wait to see more pics of her!