Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Potty Trained!

Okay so my Tale-boi is potty trained. And the best part? I didn't do anything! He trained himself. Just one day he started taking his diaper off and going to the bathroom. And has been doing that ever since. It has been about a month now and no accidents. Well except for one time Chanel's water was spilled by Leila and he thought it would be funny to pee in the water. But other than that, none. He is even sleeping without a diaper at night time. I was sooo dreading the potty training but he made it sooo easy on me!
And the other best part is that Leila is copying him and I bet she will be potty trained in the next few months too. Hopefully Tale trains her for me. ha!

Good Job Son!
I just thought this picture was so cute and funny. We were taking so many pictures and he was tired of saying cheese so he made this face. ha!

4 comments:

nei said...

i hope Maxx is that way... i will have Tale and Leila come over and tag team him so it can be done quick! the decadent duo... love you guys!

Christiana said...

Oh happy day! That's so awesome he did it by himself. And he is so much bigger than last time I saw him - that just shows its been WAY too long!!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Wowza. I consider that a miracle - and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you:)

Julie said...

YAY TALE!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he can teach Tucker in January?? We've tried so many times and he's just not into it.