Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Fat

It's never coming off. This third time around it seems so much harder. Maybe it's not breastfeeding this time around??? Who knows but I just spent like 2 weeks in the gym and I gained 2 pounds. Whats that about? So I ended up eating this all by myself. Seriously I did, well with the exception of two, one for Leila and one for Tale. I'm pathetic but it was oh so good. Well there probably goes another 2 pounds. :)How can I stay motivated to keep going to the gym when I get that outcome? I have like 20 pounds to drop. Any suggestions? (besides stay away from the brownies? hahaha)

2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Get more sleep ha ha! As if that is going to happen this year. Seriously though - sleep deprivation kills your metabolism. I bet you just need to be patient and wait for that lil' baby to sleep better. And gaining weight when you start going to the gym is totally normal and even a good sign you're building muscle - besides 2 pounds is nothing. That is the difference between weighing at 8 am and 10 am.

Julie said...

You're kidding right?? Give yourself a few days! haha really though! You JUST had a baby! Give it some time Kehau, you'll be back to your usual size 2 in no time. :) miss you