Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Motivation Tips

Okay so you know how I asked about how to stay motivated in my last post? Well I have a few tips, tips I'm sure you all know and do.

1. Get some new workout clothes. Has anyone ever been to a sears outlet? Well I went in there the other day and they had a sale going on. All women's apparel for $5, no matter what it was. So I found some really cute workout pants and a couple of tank tops. 2 workout pants and 3 tank tops for just under $20! The tank tops were only $2. So I was excited to get dressed and where my new outfits to the gym.

2. Download some new music. I have these 3 favorite songs that I get really pumped to. So I play them while I'm driving to the gym, and I get all excited, then my last like 6 - 8 mins on either the treadmill or stepper when I'm like ready to call it quits I play them and totally hypes me back up to go the distance and not only go the distance but go hard.

So still no weight loss boo! But still getting up in the morning to go get my sweat on. :) If anyone has more tips please share. Because I'm sure I'll need to figure out something else to motivate me next week. Especially if i'm still at the same weight!

No comments: