Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blessing Day

Today we blessed our Tylana girl. It was a perfect day! We got an extra hour of sleep, got to church 10 mins early (miracle!!), had our family and friends there, and of course the wonderful spirit was present. Thanks to everyone that participated and came out. I totally forgot about getting Tylana a blessing dress, so we went out on Saturday and pretty much picked out the first white dress that we could find in her size. I wasn't a fan of it, but I was desperate and it was on sale and in price range. But she made it pretty :) Aunty Sili made her a cute little Lei with a gold bow and it totally made the outfit. I wish I had a better picture of it but here is one. Here she is with Tahri's beautiful grandma.

Tahri gave a beautiful blessing and Tylana was good throughout the whole blessing and meeting. Tale wanted to go up and be in the circle too with everyone, but I bribed him with gummy bears. what a mom! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

oh I think she looks so sweet. I can't believe how big Leila is looking.

Julie said...

hahahaha. (I have a love/hate relationship with looking at your blog because it makes me miss you too much, but I love new pictures.)
Tylana is beautiful, I love the lei.
Glad you had so many friends & family members there. How perfect!!!
See you soon!!!! Counting down.