Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 Months

Oh my I can't believe that Leila is now 2 months. She has grown so much and too fast for me. She is such a big girl I hardly got to enjoy the tiny stage. But I'm loving every minute with her.
We went to the doctor today for her check-up and both my babies were so good for me. Tale loves playing with all the toys in the doctor's office, and usually I have a hard time tearing him away from them but this time another girl had a melt down and while she was doing that Tale was willing to come with me. I'm glad it was someone elses kid this time. :)

Leila has grown so much! Here are some of her updates:
13 pounds
23 inches
She is holding her head up so good now, she smiles and oohs and coos. Doctor said she has good muscles tone and her reflexes are great.

4 comments:

Audrey Molifua said...

She is so cute! Love all that hair and those beautiful eyes. she is going to beat Anu in weight in no time...lol...i need you to email me your address please?

Paty said...

Wow, two months already?!? Where did time go? Amazing how these kids grow so fast before our eyes. Congratulations Kehau, your kids are beautiful!

Lindsey Hicks said...

I can't get enough of that sweet little face.

Brooke said...

O my goodness she is amazing Kehau. What a beauty. I am sure you are rockin' mother-of-two-hood. Miss you guys.