Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cute outfits

Leila looked like such a big girl when I got her dressed. I couldn't believe that she fit in these clothes already but she is growing so fast. I thought she looked so cute so I just had to take a million of pictures of her. She had some sandals on but they wouldn't stay on.
Tale has to pick out his own clothes, we were doing laundry this day and he had to put Leila's skirt on. I didn't think it was going to fit him but sure enough it went on. He is also obsessed with the car right now. He goes in there and jams out to the music and takes they keys in and out of the ignition. This day it was like 90 degrees outside and he wanted to sit in the car. So I just let him and would go out and check on him peridocially. He was dripping with sweat but still didn't want to come out. I couldn't get the skirt off of him either, he just loved it because it had so many different colors on it. At least that is what I tell myself. ha!

2 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

Leila looks so adorable! Growing so fast!!! And oh Tale..what a hilarious little boy. He is super cute!

Melody said...

Jonas likes his "colors" too! Ask him what his favorite color is and he'll say "pink". Mommy gets a pedicure and he says I want "colors" too! These boys!!!