Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fine Print

I took Leila in to take some pictures because I saw this awesome deal for 26 photos for $8 for one person. So I thought oh I'll get some pictures of Leila and then take Tale another day and do the same deal. Of course when I looked at the coupon while she was getting her picture taken it was for one pose. I was so annoyed because I ended up getting their cheapest package which you can have as many people as you like, so I spent all this money and Tale isn't in any of them. But she was so cute I just had to get them, and there were some other coupons that I was able to use sooo it wasn't that bad. But still, next time I'll be sure to READ THE FINE PRINT!

But Leila was totally loving it, she would smile and ohh, when I took Tale in at this age he cried like the whole time. Here are some of her shots.....Oh and how cute are her headbands that I made. :)




3 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Those pictures sparkle with cuteness. I love the headbands. Leila is a beautiful baby and those pictures do her a little justice.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!

lauracritchfield said...

oh my goodness she is beautiful. You guys make cute kids...well I'm sure most of the cuteness does not come from Tahri..LOL...but still those kids are sooo cute