Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer is over.........

Oh how I don't want it to end! Tahri started back to school a couple of weeks ago and my online classes that I teach for BYU-Idaho will be starting this week so I tried to take the kids out as many days as possible last week before I start working again. Not that it will take up a ton of my time but it sure does take up my free time! I really loved having the summer off.

Leila was a trooper, this is what she did: While we:
Played at the arcade
Feed the ducks
Went to the Splash Park
Cruised around the farmers market
Visited the plantations at Cornell
And played at the park

We are excited for Fall but winter not so much. It was such a fun summer and we hope to continue to do fun stuff before it gets cold even though daddy is back at school.

2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I agree. I'm so excited about fall but then I remember it is followed by winter and I feel depressed. We'll have to have lots of play dates to get through it.

Paty said...

It's starting to get cold over here too and I'm just not ready. Fall is nice with all it's beautiful colors..but then winter comes and I'm not looking forward to the snow and cold weather!