Friday, September 24, 2010

Big Slide

At one of the parks we go to there is a big kid playground and a little kid playground. This day Tale wanted to go the the big kid playground. He headed to the big slide and I was trying to be brave as he climbed up the stairs. I wanted so bad to run up behind him and hold his hand but I stayed below and held my breathe. It was no big deal to him. He also likes to walk down the slide and look over the edge so that was the main reason I was so scared, but he listened when i said to sit down.
And of course I was right there at the bottom to see him slide down. My baby is growing up too fast for his mommy!!! Tale you are such a big boy and I love you sooo much!

2 comments:

Paty said...

They do grow way too fast!!! Then again, you get to enjoy that fun stage he is in and you've got a little baby to continue the cute baby stage as well.

Lindsey Hicks said...

What a triumph. Good for him. That first picture does a great job of making that slide look as daunting (and yet appealing at the same time) as it must to a little kid.