Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hawaii Fun........

We have been having so much fun in Hawaii! My parents have been soooo great! I didn't even take pictures of half the things we have been doing but I still have a lot of them.

We went to Sea Life Park

Ate saimen
Went to the Polynesian Culture Center. My cousin Eden dances in the night show and she was GREAT! We got to see her after the show.
The girls.......Sei, me and Kay
Leila and I in a traditional hale.
Visiting the island of Samoa............
We visited one of my good friends Lei, her son is one month older then Tale.

Went to the beach several times...........


The kids love being outside! Good thing the island breeze was sooo nice because I didn't mind being out there either.
Tale loved to do yard work.

We did so much while we were here. We will be going back to California soon, we will sure miss it here!! :(

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow! I'm so glad, it looks like you guys have been having so much fun!! (We miss you like crazy!!)oh and I love that little belly!