Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Birthday

So this post is out of order too, but I wanted to put it up before it got too outdated. So we did another celebration for Leila's birthday on the 4th. we went to the beach with some of our cousins and it was soo nice. One of my cousins got to the beach early to save us a spot and put up tents and all kinds of other stuff to make it really comfortable for us, and then my other cousin brought steaks and mussels and made the best bbq I've had in a long time.

The beach we went to was perfect! The water was warm, it was shallow enough for the kids to play in and really calm.





My mom created a hello kitty theme for her birthday. It was so cute.
Leila loved everyone singing to her.The kids loved the cupcake and the rest of us love the chantilly haupia cake.
Final celebration! She loved her cupcake.

2 comments:

Julie said...

so fun!! Happy birthday Leila! (sheesh, how many parties did she have? ha ha. I LOVE IT!)
We miss you so much. I'm so bummed her present got sent back to us. We'll have to celebrate AGAIN when we see you guys!
xoxoox

Roo said...

HI! I found your blog. now i wil be stalking you! :)